Product Name:180 Degree Rotating Angle Wall Mounted Type Arm Jib Crane For Workshop
Control Method:Remote Control
Lifting Mechanism:Elctrical Hoist
Power Source:3 Phase 380V 50hz
Lift Speed:8 M/min
180 Degree Rotating Angle Wall Mounted Type Arm Jib Crane For Workshop
180 degree rotating angle wall mounted type arm jib crane for workshop is a type of crane where a horizontal member (jib or boom), supporting a moveable hoist, is fixed to a wall or to a floor-mounted pillar. Jib cranes are used in industrial premises and on military vehicles.
The jib may swing through an arc, to give additional lateral movement, or be fixed. Similar cranes, often known simply as hoists, were fitted on the top floor of warehouse buildings to enable goods to be lifted to all floors.
1. Wall-type cantilever crane is used in workshops or warehouses with large span and high clearance, working close to the wall.
2. Suitable for lifting light objects.
3. Its structure is unique, safe and reliable.
5. Save time.
6. Flexible and convenient operation.
7. Wide range of applications.
8. Suitable for short distance lifting operations.
9. Economical and durable.
Show Of Package & Delivery