Product Name:LX 5ton Explosive Proof Suspension Single Girder Bridge Crane
After-sales Service Provided:Field Installation,Free Spare Parts
Max. Lifting Height:6m~30m
Rated Lifting Moment:Different
Max. Lifting Load:32t
Control Method:Cabin Control/wire Rope Remote Control
Power Supply:3 Phase AC 380V 50HZ
LX 5ton Explosive Proof Suspension Single Girder Bridge Crane
LX 5ton Explosive Proof Suspension Single Girder Bridge Crane is the standard product of the mechanical department. Its lifting capacity is 0.5~5 tons, the span is 3~16 meters, the working level is intermediate level (A5~A6), and the working environment temperature is -25~+40°C. It is used in conjunction with electric hoists and is operated on the ground as a general-purpose crane for loading and unloading and handling heavy loads in general workshops and warehouses.
This crane is not suitable for use in media with fire hazards, explosion hazards and media with relative humidity greater than 85% or corrosive gases. It is not suitable for lifting molten metal and toxic, flammable or explosive materials.
The crane consists of the following parts:
1. Metal structure part: The main beam of the crane (bridge) is divided into two forms. Small tonnage, small span main beam consists of section steel (I-beam + channel steel).
2. the car: electric hoist, installed in the lower flange of the main beam I-beam, with lifting mechanism and operating mechanism.
3. Crane running mechanism: The crane adopts separate drive mode, and the brake is driven by the magnetic squirrel cage brake motor or the ZDY112-4 cone rotor brake motor. The parts are all used for CDI type 2~3. Tons of electric hoist running trolley.
4. Electrical part: The crane is operated by the button on the ground, and is equipped with safety devices (lifting limit switch, cart end limit switch, etc.), and the whole electrical control is relatively simple (see electrical diagram for details).
5. The crane has many joints, non-steel connection of main and cross beams, and structural features such as separate driving, which facilitates manufacturing, installation, maintenance and transportation.
Parts of overhead crane: